Webmaster / Product Photographer / Social Media Marketer / Sys Admin
JHPUSA has an open position for an individual to be our webmaster, product photographer, social media marketer, and systems administrater. This demanding position requires a person who can handle a heavy load of tasks here at JHPUSA. These tasks include and are not limited to digital photography + editing, various graphic design, website/store maintenance & content management, periodic PC & Mac support/maintenance, and various data entry.Job Description
- Manage photo shooting, editing, and the uploading of new incoming products, re-shoots + updating of old products and associated photo shooting tasks to JHPUSA webstore(s).
- Maintain and manage Shopify webstore product listings, product updates, and any content updates on JHPUSA.com and associated website(s) including periodic newsletter email blasts
- Manage periodic graphical changes to JHPUSA webstore front and special sale events
- Manage social media aspects of JHPUSA (Facebook & Instagram content)
- Manage Gmail mailbox accounts
- Manage/maintain periodic updates to computer workstations, Quickbooks server, and remote desktop connections
- Maintain network, Internet and phone connections and related hardware when issues arise
- Responsible for providing tech support to JHP staff
- Administer customer return inquiries and issuing RMA's
- Branding - create new JHPUSA graphic designs for apparel and accessories
- Windows 7+ and Mac/OSX operating system knowledge is a must
- Photoshop skills are a must
- Social media skills are a must
- Knowledge of using Shopify e-commerce store admin is a must
- Capable of handling many detailed technical tasks for maintaining Shopify webstore(s) (site errors, web domain issues/updates/changes)
- Administer Gmail accounts ie. create/delete/maintain
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Provide end of day work list to manager
- Willingness to learn, be self-motivated, and handle on-the-fly changes
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and organized
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Highly proficient in data entry
- Tech savvy with knowledge of QuickBooks and PC hardware
- 1+ year working experience in automotive OEM and aftermarket parts industry is a plus.
- 1+ year of being micro-managed
- Doesn't mind being texted after hours
- Must be robot-like and never make mistakes no matter how tedious the job may get
- Must like green tea and Asian pastries/breads
- Must like Hainan chicken
Please email resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience. Paid vacation, 401K, and health benefits after probationary period.
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes, but we'll only be able to get back to those who are qualified.