Action Clutch "10S " stage 1 clutch kits feature a single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate mated to a reinforced organic sprung disc. The clutch kit is engineered for naturally aspirated vehicles with bolt-ons who encounter heavy-duty street use. A significant increase in clamping force is obtained, while still retaining OEM driving characteristics. The clutch features a slight increase in pedal pressure, smooth/linear engagement, and an extended wear life.
- Stage 1 reinforced organic sprung disc engineered for naturally aspirated vehicles with bolt-ons (stock power / lightly built safe)
- Single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate
- Reinforced organic sprung disc
- 25% increase in pedal pressure
- 50% increase in holding capacity
- Pedal feel: light / OEM like with smooth/linear engagement, and an extended wear life
- Good for heavy-duty street use and mild track use
- Kit Includes: pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing (when applicable)
See pull down menu for available vehicle applications.
Note A: 02-05 Civic Si (K20A3), 12-15 Civic Si (K24Z7), 02-06 RSX Base (K20A3), 04-08 TSX (K24A2), 09-14 TSX(K24Z3), 03-07 Accord (K24Ax) clutch kits include a lightened flywheel.
Note B: 12-15 Civic Si (K24Z7) and 09-14 TSX (K24Z3) REQUIRE a Hondata FlashPro for this clutch kit (to alleviate misfire detection).
Note: Purchasing the wrong type of clutch kit for your specific engine horsepower output can result in catastrophic clutch failure, damage to the transmission, and void warranty eligibility. Please use the chart below to help narrow down your Action Clutch kit choice.
Example: using a clutch kit with an unsprung disc on a stock/lightly modified powered engine that is street/daily driven can destroy the rivets holding the unsprung disc together. Unsprung discs/clutch kits are not designed for street/daily use or a constant on/off engagement environment. Similar to running a marathon in sandles vs. running shoes.
Action Clutch Stage 1 1OS Clutch Kit
Cancer & Reproductive Harm