ADV has strict quality control and are manufactured under ISO9001 specifications and are also European TUV approved. This means no kits will be "DOA" or dead on arrival, so you know you are buying a quality and tested product backed by a 1-year MFG warranty.
ADV HID kits are extremely easy to install - plug n play. All ballasts are waterproof and tested (by ADV) before shipping.
ADV HID kits contain the following components
- 2 ADV HID Xenon bulbs
- 2 ADV 35w HID slim ballasts
- Ballast mounting materials (3M mounting tape & zip ties)
- Plug and play wire harness
- Instructions manual
Color temperature options
- 3000K pure yellow
- 5000K pure white
- 6000K pure white w/hint of blue
- 8000K white & blue mixture - really bright
- 12000K light blue - really bright
- Kits beyond 12000K are available but are EXTREMELY bright, not suggested for street use at all.
- Contact us for kits over 12000K
Please note that 5000K & 6000K are the most common color temperatures used; comparable to higher end vehicles equipped with HID lighting such as Audi, Acura, BMW, Lexus, and Infinity.
HID Color Temperature Explained:
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin that indicates the hue of a specific type of light source. Many people believe the misconception that color temperature is a rating of the brightness of the bulb or HID kit. This belief is completely false. The reality of the matter is that the higher the color temperature, the less usable light output you will obtain. A perfect example would be a black light. This light has a color temperature of approx 12,000k and has almost no usable light or lumen output.
HID Kit specifications
- Input: DC 9V-16V
- Life span: 3000 hours
- Max voltage: 23,000V
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 7.7cm x 3.2cm
- Bulb type: Single Beam application
- Full plug n play installation
**H4H bulb type is unavailable until further notice
- 86-87 Civic/CRX U.S. headlight - 9004
- 88-91 Civic/CRX U.S. headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 88-91 Civic/CRX JDM headlight - H4H (unavailable at this time)
- 92-95 Civic U.S. headlight - H4/9003*
- 92-95 Civic JDM headlight - H4H (unavailable at this time)
- 92-95 Delsol U.S. headlight - H4/9003*
- 92-95 Delsol JDM headlight - H4H (unavailable at this time)
- 96-00 Civic U.S. headlight - H4/9003*
- 96-00 Civic JDM (SiR/CTR) headlight - H4
- 02-03 Civic Si U.S. headlight - H4/9003*
- 04-05 Civic Si U.S. headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 06+ Civic headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 90-93 Integra U.S. headlight - 9004 / H3 (fog light)
- 90-93 Integra JDM 1pc headlight - H4H (unavailable at this time)
- 94-01 Integra U.S. 'bug eyes' headlights - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 96-01 Integra JDM (SiR-G/Type-R) headlight (NON-HID type) - 9006 (low beam) / H1 (high beam) / H3 (fog light)
- 02-06 RSX Base+Type-S U.S./JDM - H1
- 90-93 Accord U.S. headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 90-93 Accord JDM 1pc. headlight - H4H (unavailable at this time)
- 94-97 Accord U.S. headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 94-97 Accord JDM headlight - H4 (low beam) / H1 (high beam)
- 04-08 TSX U.S. headlight - H1 (high beam)
- 92-96 Prelude U.S. headlight - 9006 (low beam) / 9005 (high beam)
- 92-96 Prelude JDM headlight - H4 (low beam) / H1 (high beam)
- 97-01 Prelude headlight - H1
- 07+ Fit JDM + U.S. headlight - H4/9003*
- 00-09 S2000 U.S. headlight - H1
*H4 and 9003 bulb types are exactly the same; same bulb+vehicle fitment / different part numbers. Slightly confusing, we know ;)
Contact us for other vehicle applications!35W vs. 55W HID Kits:
ADV offers 35W HID kits for several reasons. 55W HID kits do produce slightly more light (approximately 15%-20%) than a 35W HID Kit. This increased light output usually results in a less even light spread and additional glare. 55W ballasts are not as efficient as 35W ballasts that we sell meaning that 55W ballast longevity will be compromised. Many merchants that sell 55W HID claim that 55W are a superior technology. However, there is a reason that all cars that come with HID lights from the factory still use 35W technology and not 55W technology.
All ADV HID conversion kits, HID bulbs, and ballasts are covered by a FREE 1-year MFG warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturer defects that cause bulbs or ballasts to fail under operation. HID bulbs are Xenon gas-charged and therefore cannot come into contact with human skin. Please do not touch the bulb itself, as this (natural human finger grease) will destroy the bulb and void your warranty. Warranty does not cover improper installation and use such as: water damage, breakage, fire, chemical spillage, acts of nature, misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification, submersion, vehicle accidents, dropping, or impact.