The Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO-"you-way-go") controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.
This gauge is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this Failsafe device.
- AEMnet compatible
- Standard 52mm gauge size
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- No free air calibration required-ever
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included
- Intuitive set up software (PC based with USB connectivity)
- On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter