ASR's new spherical bearing rear LCA is designed for performance and longevity as is all of the ASR product line. When choosing ASR spherical bearing equipped lower control arms you know you are getting a product designed by racers for all your performance needs!
ASR uses U.S.A. made 6061-T6 grade aluminum to manufacture the lower control arm. This material is chosen for its malleable properties. It is similar to the material used on high performance racing wheels for its forgiving characteristics during impact. The unique recessed bushing prevents dust intrusion and offers a sleeker look. In addition, the precisely relocated end link mounting holes not only allows for multiple swaybar and end link combinations, but keeps the swaybar arm in optimum geometry.
- Made in the USA
- Machined or anodized black finish
- 4 x 2-sided premium polyurethane bushings with poly-grease
- 4 x 2-sided billet aluminum collar sleeves
- 8 x spherical pins
- 4 x bushing pins
- 4 x Com 12 bearings (preinstalled)
- 4 x Com 10 snap rings (preinstalled)
- Crisscross pattern for maximum strength
- Perfect fitment
- ASR laser etched logo for authenticity
- Instructions included
ASR Billet Spherical Rear Lower Control Arms - 96-00 Civic
Cancer & Reproductive Harm