Each BLOX Racing coilover system is designed with specifically matched spring rates and shock valving to offer enthusiasts unparalleled handling characteristics, while maintaining suitable ride comfort and quality.
The Drag Pro Series is strictly designed for drag racing. Drag racers can properly set-up their suspension, which is often overlooked, by adjusting their vehicle’s ride height and corner weights to compensate for front end lift and rear end squatting. Greatly improves 60-ft times and high speed stability.
Drag Pro Series (BXSS-00102)
- Front: 12 kg/mm (671 lbs/in)
- Rear: 18 kg/mm (1,006 lbs/in)
Features & Contents
- 4 full-bodied coilovers
- Spanner wrench
- Shim/spacer kit (for 1996-2000 Honda Civic)
- Coil springs are CNC-wound using SAE 9254 steel
- Mono-tube shock design (non-adjustable)
- 46mm piston, 20mm shaft
- FINA shock oil, high pressure Nitrogen gas
- Height adjustment range: up to 4”
Vehicle Applications: 92-95 Civic, 92-97 Delsol, 96-00 Civic, 94-01 Integra (excl. Type-R)
Images used for illustration purposes.