The TYPE ONE coil-over is a full bodied coil-over with simplicity in mind. F2 has set the dampening characteristics for you and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening. What F2 did not change was the durability, quality, smoothness of ride and lowering characteristics what F2 is known for. Continuing with their belief that quality can be affordable, F2 has priced the TYPE ONE suspension to fit the financially conscious tuner’s budget. F2 recommends the TYPE ONE product line for anybody that wants to enjoy performance, quality and great looks in a simplistic way. Install, set your height, and you are ready to roll! Don’t let simplicity fool you. The TYPE ONE suspension system is constructed with the same materials as F2's TYPE TWO systems. They used the same approach and philosophy in construction and strength. F2's main goal is to give you a peace of mind when commuting or cruising in the weekend.
- Damping pre-tuned from the factory
- Ride height adjustable separate of pre-load
- Steel lower mounts for maximum strength
- Top mounts included on applications that are applicable
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort.
- Double wishbone piston size 43mm
- McPherson strut piston size 50mm.
Spring Rates: Front 8K / Rear 6K
Vehicle application: 89-05 Mazda Miata
Function & Form Type I Coilovers - 89-05 Miata
Cancer & Reproductive Harm