The new and improved Type II coil-over is a complete coil-over with a fully threaded shock body. Through extensive research and development, Function & Form Autolife has enhanced an already largely successful product. While the previous design was very popular, the new Type II coil-over has added features that serious car enthusiasts will find to be irreplaceable.
- two year warranty
- 32 levels of dampening adjustments
- dampening adjustments made with a knob that clicks at each level setting
- steel construction of the lower mounts for maximum strength
- adjustable camber plates (application dependent)
- adjustable pillow ball mounts (application dependent)
- adjustable ride height from bottom mount allowing driver to retain full shock travel while -- lowering the car
- special oil lubrication able to withstand weather conditions from -40C to 200C
- dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
- wireless dampening adjuster (Wi-damp) available for most applications
- 50 mm McPherson strut piston
- 43 mm Double wishbone piston
See pull down menu for available vehicle applications.
Images used for illustration purposes. Product will vary depending on vehicle application.
Function & Form Type II Coilovers - Honda/Acura
Cancer & Reproductive Harm