The HPS Racing Air Intake for 9th Gen Honda Civic Si 2.4L offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system equipped with a high flow K&N performance air filter. This intake kit also includes a custom formed heat shield utilizing the factory air scoop to direct cold air to the intake. HPS Racing Air Intake is designed for the race track. Whether it's a weekend track event or a full on wheel to wheel race, the HPS intake will deliver the maximum performance gains. The intake has been tested on the HPS DP4000 Dyna-Pack dynamometer and shown increase in 13.4 horsepower and 11.1 ft/lbs torque.
The HPS Racing Air Intake is highly recommended over the HPS silicone intake hose for the 9th gen Civic Si for racing conditions where maximum power output is desired. When on the track, the vehicle will primarily be in the higher RPM range in which the HPS Racing Air Intake designed to perform the best at. The custom formed heat shield works hand-in-hand with the stock fresh air scoop, which forces cool air thru the stock scoop up to the air filter.
The HPS Racing Air Intake offers cold air intake performance without the hassle (i.e. hydra-locking, difficult installation) and is available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum to match your look. The custom heat shield comes in a powder coated wrinkle black finish for an aggressive yet subtle touch in your engine bay. The intake kit features a K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity; the extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The K&N air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
- Fine-tuned by HPS to deliver the maximum performance output thru the top end power band
- Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for unimpeded air flow
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Powder Coated Steel Heat Shield integrates with fresh air scoop forces cool air for the best cooling effect
- Bolt-on easy installation, no modification
- Optional colors (see pull down menu)
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Racing Air Intake (recommended for racing only)
- +13.4whp, +11 ft/lbs