Built for performance and show, the HPS Short Ram Air Intake Kit for the 03-06 Honda Element 2.4L offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. HPS Short Ram Air Intake has been tested on a rear-wheel dynamometer and shown increase in horsepower and torque. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS Short Ram Air Intake is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system.
The HPS short ram air intake systems are available in an assortment of powder coated colors and Wrinkle Blacked aluminum to match your engine bay styling. They come with an K&N High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).stock fresh air scoop, which forces cool air thru the stock scoop up to the air filter.
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality components
- Proven by dyno to provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping for optimal air flow
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter which is backed by Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Bolt-on easy installation
- Optional colors (see pull down menu)
- CARB Exempt: No
- System Type: Short ram air intake system
- Dyno proven gains: +6.6whp / +7.8ft.lbs tq.