K-Tuned's cast throttle body is designed to be a great budget option for someone looking for a throttle body larger than stock. The 74mm has a cleaner look with no vacuum or coolant ports (If you want vacuum or coolant ports look at K-Tuned's 70mm version). TPS and MAP ports on (included hardware).
K-Tuned uses the same billet pulley wheel from their higher end all billet throttle body. It has adjustable throttle wheel allows 10 position for multiple throttle cable fitment. Spring pressure is adjustable (Remove throttle wheel and wind spring tighter). You can use their K-series JDM throttle bracket as well as the stock bracket on the manifold (This is due to the fact that their throttle wheel is adjustable with multiple positions).
- 74mm bore
- TPS and MAP ports
- OEM Idle screw and adjustable idle at wheel
- 5 position throttle wheel (Allows greater throttle cable options)
- Adjustable spring pressure
- Gasket and all hardware included
- MAP sensor mounts on the underside of this throttle body
- Charcoal canister and coolant hose barbs have been omitted
- Incompatible with D17A series engine
- Intake manifold match porting IS required to reach full potential
- Throttle body outer diameter is larger (approx. 3") than an OEM throttle body (under 3"). An after market intake system or coupler that supports a 3" diameter throttle body is highly suggested.
K-Tuned 74mm Cast Throttle Body - B/D/F/H-series
Cancer & Reproductive Harm