KTuner In-ECU End User tuning package comes with a single KTuner hardware unit paired with a single user license for the downloadable KTuner software.
- Each unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU
- Full reading, reflashing, and datalogging
- On Board Logging (8MB) – RSX/Swap and Accord/TSX only as of 1/10/16
- Direct Flex Fuel input for ethanol content and temperature. RSX/Swap only as of 1/10/16
- Four (4) Analog inputs for 0-5 volt sensor signals. – All platforms
- Two (2) Speed inputs for VR or HALL sensors. – All platforms
- Peripheral port for Bluetooth, LCD displays, and additional add-ons
- KTuner uses direct USB connectivity for fast data transfers
- ECU is NOT included.
The KTuner ECU board needs to be physically installed into an ECU by (you) the end-user (if experienced) or by a hired experienced person. If you have never performed any kind of internal ECU modification work we highly suggest you do the latter, as its very easy to damage an ecu.
KTuner ECU requires two surface mount pin headers to be installed in order for the board to physically plug into the ECU. These are sold and available separately.
KTuner ECU Supported Vehicle Applications:
(links provided for explicit ECU details)
- *K-series swapped vehicles
- 03-05 Civic Si (requires KTuner conversion harness)
- 02-04 RSX (requires KTuner conversion harness)
- 05-06 RSX Type-S and Base Model
- 04-06 TSX
- 03-05 Accord (4cyl)
- 06-07 Accord (DBW/electric throttle)
- Accord EuroR CL7 (cable driven throttle body)
- Accord EuroR CL9 (DBW/electric throttle)
- 03-06 Element
*For K-series swapped vehicles, KTuner utilizes the 05-06 Honda/Acura ECU's. If you are using an 02-04 RSX engine harness and 02-04 K-swap adapter harness, you will need a KTuner 02-04-to-05-06 ECU adapter harness, available separately.