The Seeker GX design by Work Wheels was introduced at the 2016 Tokyo Auto Salon. The GX stands for "Grande Cross Mesh" and pays homage to classic cross mesh wheels.
The 2 Piece Seeker GX is reminiscent of old school cross mesh wheels but with a modern flat look. The idea behind the GX is to capture the outline created by cross mesh wheel.
- Custom Disk (for Brake Clearance) & Offset are standard
- Center Cap, Hub Rings, and High Speed Air Valve Included
- Standard Finish: Matte Black (MBL) & Clear Cut (MSP - Additional)
- Cross Over Color Finishes available at no extra cost
- Anodized barrels are available (extra)
- Colorism / Clear Colorism / Imperial Gold finishes available (extra)
- TPMS compatibility available depending on sizes
- Also available in 17" and 18" size
- Various standard disk offsets available, see list below...
Standard Disk (A Disk) Offsets:
- 16x6: +32(35mm) ~ +28(39mm)
- 16.6.5: +38(35mm) ~ +22(51mm)
- 16x7: +45(35mm) ~ +15(65mm)
- 16x7.5: +51(35mm) ~ +9(77mm)
- 16x8: +57(35mm) ~ +3(89mm)
- 16x8.5: +64(35mm) ~ -4(103mm)
- 16x9: +70(35mm) ~ -10(115mm)
***CHOOSE AN A-DISK OFFSET FROM THE LIST ABOVE. PLEASE MENTION THE A-DISK OFFSET IN THE COMMENTS BOX DURING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS - THANK YOU**
Additional rim offsets and barrel colors available (barrel color change is an additional fee) -- Please call or email.
Note: Product images show Seeker GX with custom black barrel color (additional fee).
Work Seeker GX - 16" Wheels
Cancer & Reproductive Harm