Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is an important member of our growing team. You will assist customers with their orders and questions, provide detailed information about our products and services, and resolve any issues that customers may have. The main goal of our customer service representative is to maintain excellent service, process orders, respond promptly to inquiries, and ensure all customers remain satisfied.
- Responsible for daily web orders
- Maintains customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information
- Accountable for the accuracy of information entered for an order, including pricing, item options, shipping charges and applying payments
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders
- Answer promptly to customer inquiries and to any unclear or missing information on the customer supplied order via email, phone, and online communications
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to fulfill daily orders
- Support the sales team in a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Perform monthly cycle inventory count
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service is a must
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone mannerism
- Willingness to learn and be self-motivated
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and organized
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in data entry
- Genuine desire to help people resolve issues.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Shopify store and QuickBooks is a plus
- 1+ year experience in Honda/Acura OEM and aftermarket parts is a plus
Please email resume with salary history to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience. Paid vacation, 401K, and health benefits after probationary period.
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes, but we'll only be able to get back to those who are qualified.