Web Admin / Product Photographer
JHPUSA has an open position for an individual to be our Web Administrator and product photographer. This position requires a person who can handle a variety of tasks at JHPUSA. These tasks include and are not limited to digital photography + editing, various graphic design, website/store content management, social media marketer, and maintenance, periodic PC & Mac support/maintenance, and various data entry tasks.Job Description
- Manage photo shooting, editing, and content updates on JHPUSA website(s)
- Manage/maintain JHPUSA Shopify website product listings, product updates, and any content updates on JHPUSA.com and associated websites
- Manage graphical changes to JHPUSA websites and special sale events
- Manage social media aspects of JHPUSA
- Manage email mailbox accounts
- Manage/maintain PC workstations and Quickbooks server
- Manage/maintain peer-to-peer network
- Responsible for providing tech support to staff
- Branding - create new JHPUSA graphic designs for apparel and accessories
- Windows 7+ and Mac/OSX operating system knowledge is a must
- Photoshop and graphic design skills are a must
- Knowledge of using a digital SLR camera
- Knowledge of using Shopify e-commerce web store
- Capable of handling many detailed technical oriented tasks for maintaining JHPUSA Shopify website(s) ie. site errors, web host/domain issues, updates, changes, etc.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be self-motivated
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Tech savvy with knowledge of Quickbooks and PC hardware
- 1+ year working experience in automotive OEM and aftermarket parts industry is a plus
Please email resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience. Paid vacation, 401K, and health benefits after probationary period.
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes, but we'll only be able to get back to those who are qualified.