JHPUSA is dedicated to bringing the highest quality auto performance parts and selection at affordable prices. We are committed to a standard of excellence in the products and services that we provide to our customers and in the quality of work expected of our team members.
- Responsible for daily web orders
- Maintains customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information
- Accountable for the accuracy of information entered for an order, including pricing, item options, shipping charges and applying payments
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders
- Answer promptly to customer inquiries and to any unclear or missing information on the customer supplied order via email, phone, and online communications
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to fulfill daily orders
- Support the sales team in a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Perform monthly cycle inventory counts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service is a must
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone mannerism
- Willingness to learn and be self-motivated
- Must be detailed oriented, attentive, and organized
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Highly proficient in data entry
- Tech savvy with knowledge of QuickBooks
- 1+ year working experience in automotive OEM and aftermarket parts industry is a plus.
Please email resume with salary history to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience. Paid vacation, 401K, and health benefits after probationary period.
We appreciate the opportunity to review all resumes, but we'll only be able to get back to those who are qualified.