All orders placed with JHPUSA by the website, phone, or e-mail constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on JHPUSA.COM price list and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of JHPUSA until paid in full.
In the event that our server encounters technical difficulties which could lead to price discrepancies or incorrect shipping calculations, JHPUSA will correct all discrepancies when the order is processed. Customers will be notified of any errors and be given the option to cancel their order or proceed with the correct prices. JHPUSA will not be held responsible for any miscalculated amounts due to technical errors.
In the event that sales tax is not calculated or is incorrect, JHPUSA will apply the correct sales tax rate when the order is processed.
All prices, materials, design, color, contents, and specifications included with a product are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Product photos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product colors/pigmentation may differ from photos.
JHPUSA does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer. These items are controlled by the U.S. government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end‐user(s), herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end‐user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations. Check your state and local laws regarding the use on any parts.
JHPUSA.COM website accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Paypal: email@example.com
- JHPUSA Digital Gift Cards
JHPUSA Store (brick and mortar) accepts the following payment types:
- Cash (USD)
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- JHPUSA Digital Gift Card
JHPUSA will ship your order based on the selected preference using the fastest, most economical method available. Orders placed after 9:00 am or during weekends and holidays will not be processed until the following business day. For rush orders, please contact a sales representative directly.
International import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charge.
Estimated Delivery Time
- 1-3 business days to process orders
- 1-7 days transit time for US Continental shipments
- 5-30 days transit time for International shipments
JHPUSA packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipments. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur in transit. Please inspect your package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to JHPUSA and to the shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt. If any damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package due to the damage.
We realize that returns and exchanges are a part of the purchasing process and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to JHPUSA with 14 DAYS of the invoice date. Once your return is received and inspected, a store credit or refund will be processed within 7-15 business days.
- Returns must be unused, in its original packaging, and in brand new condition.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to refunds.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and original shipping including "free shipping" costs is not refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Items returned without an RMA number will be refused. Separate RMA numbers should be obtained for different orders.
- Special orders, Clearance, and Used Items are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Items that are used or missing product and/or packaging will not be credited and will be returned to the customer upon request at the customer's expense.
- If you have received an incorrect item, please call (626) 287-5000 within 2 days of receipt for an exchange.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner it was paid.
- Returns will not be accepted after 14 days from the invoice date.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval.
- Please contact customer service immediately at (626) 287-5000 if you wish to change or cancel your order.
- A 8% cancellation fee is charged on canceled orders that have not been shipped. This does not apply to exchanges or returns.
- The order must be confirmed by a JHPUSA customer service representative that it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse or from the manufacturer. Once confirmed, you will be issued a credit or refund minus cancellation fees within 7-15 business days.
- Orders that have shipped from our warehouse or the manufacturer cannot be canceled.
Special Order & Used Items
Special order items are not normally stocked and cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged. NO EXCEPTIONS. JHPUSA will not be held responsible for any fulfillment delays. Refused shipments sent back to JHPUSA do not constitute the right to a refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make all arrangements with JHPUSA for refused shipments. The customer will be responsible for any freight charges associated with the shipment.
All used parts are sold AS-IS. No refunds or exchanges.
Special Handling Items
Special handling items are large or bulky items that incur higher shipping costs. Discounts or promotions on freight charges do not apply to special handling items. Some large or heavy items may need to be shipped by a freight company. Please be aware of any special notes or lengthy availability times that may apply to these items.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customer’s abuse, negligence, or mishandling. All merchandise sold by JHPUSA is only subject to manufacturer’s warranty and conditions, if any, and is subject to submission to the manufacturer for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. The customer, however, will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, decals, electrical parts, and engine parts.
All products sold by JHPUSA, unless otherwise stated in the item description, are sold 'AS-IS.' All engine modification components, except those that are exempt by local laws, are intended for OFF-ROAD use only. These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used on public roads and highways. Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle. Vehicles modified by the use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public highways. User assumes all cost and risks associated with these and other import items. Check your state and local laws regarding the use on any parts.
In the event legal proceedings are required to resolve disputes or indifference's, all claims and filings must be made with the Citrus Municipal Court located in West Covina, California. Customers will acknowledge and agree to this stipulation once the transaction has been made with JHPUSA. As a security precaution, all IP Addresses will be recorded for each completed web transaction. It is the responsibility of the customer/installer to verify the correctness of size and application of all parts before installation.