Action Clutch "1KS " stage 2 clutch kits feature a single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate mated mate to a segmented kevlar sprung disc. The clutch kit is engineered for high horsepower naturally aspirated vehicles who encounter heavy-duty street use and weekend racing. A significant increase in clamping force is obtained, while still retaining OEM driving characteristics. The clutch features a slight increase in pedal pressure, smooth/linear engagement, high resistance to heat, and the longest wear life of any clutch in the Action Clutch line up.
- For street/track applications
(occasional track use - circuit/time attack/road racing)
- Steel back Kevlar clutch system
- Stage 2 single diaphragm N/Z kevlar system
- Single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate
- Reinforced steel back Kevlar sprung disc engineered for naturally aspirated vehicles with bolt-ons.
- 25% increase in pedal pressure
- 70% increase in holding capacity
- Pedal feel: light with very smooth engagement
- Good for heavy duty street use and mild track use
- Great heat dissipation
- Most comfortable kit to drive on the street. Lasts twice as long as any kit on the market (depending on end-user driving style)
- Kit Includes: pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing (when applicable)
- Note: while Kevlar facings require higher clamping pressures than most materials, and have a longer break-in period (1000 miles), their durability makes them a great choice for vehicles with stock or slightly modified engines
See pull down menu for available vehicle applications.
Note A: 02-05 Civic Si, 12-14 Civic Si, 02-06 RSX Base, 04-08 TSX, 09-14 TSX, 03-07 Accord vehicle clutch kits include a lightened flywheel.
Note B: 12-15 Civic Si (K24Z7) and 09-14 TSX (K24Z3) REQUIRE a Hondata FlashPro for this clutch kit (to alleviate misfire detection).
Note: Purchasing the wrong type of clutch kit for your specific engine horsepower output can result in catastrophic clutch failure, damage to the transmission, and void warranty eligibility. Please use the chart below to help narrow down your Action Clutch kit choice.
Example: using a clutch kit with an unsprung disc on a stock/lightly modified powered engine that is daily driven can destroy the rivets holding the unsprung disc together. Unsprung discs/clutch kits are not designed for daily driven use or a constant on/off engagement environment.
Action Clutch Stage 2 1KS Clutch Kit
Cancer & Reproductive Harm