Action Clutch "2MD" stage 6 clutch kits features a dual diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate mated to a metallic unsprung disc. This clutch kit is engineered dedicated high horsepower race vehicles. Features include a significant increase in pedal pressure, aggressive engagement, rapid heat dissipation, and outstanding holding capacity.
Optional disc: 4 or 6 Iron puck RIGID disc (6-puck shown)
- Intended for race applications only / heavy track use
Not recommended for street/daily use at all
- Single diaphragm RIGID with Iron puck clutch system
- Dual clamp load heavy duty pressure plate
- Engineered for dedicated high horsepower race vehicles
- Increase torque capacity when using Iron formulated clutch disc
- 200-400% increase in holding capacity
- Pedal feel: heavy with aggressive engagement
Clutch chatter is normal with this type of clutch kit / increased gear rattle
- Kit Includes: pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing (when applicable)
Note: 02-05 Civic Si (K20A3) & 02-06 RSX base (K20A3) clutch kits include a lightened flywheel.
Note: Purchasing the wrong type of clutch kit for your specific engine horsepower output can result in catastrophic clutch failure, damage to the transmission, and void warranty eligibility. Please use the chart below to help narrow down your Action Clutch kit choice.
Example: using a clutch kit with an unsprung disc on a stock/lightly modified powered engine that is street/daily driven can destroy the rivets holding the unsprung disc together. Unsprung discs/clutch kits are not designed for street/daily use or a constant on/off engagement environment. Similar to running a marathon in sandles vs. running shoes.
Action Clutch Stage 6 2MD Clutch Kit
Cancer & Reproductive Harm