AEM UEGO wideband oxygen sensor is laboratory-calibrated at the Bosch factory, accurate to 0.1 AFR and never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM wideband AFR controller.
AEM UEGO Oxygen sensors have a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor's connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor's output.
- Highly accurate down to 0.1 Air Fuel Ratio
- Wont ever require free air calibration with used with an AEM controller & connector plug
- Designed specifically for use with AEM wideband UEGO Controllers (excluding controller 34-4110)
- Replacement Sensor ONLY
Replacement sensor for the following AEM wideband controllers:
- AEM Infinity Engine Management Systems
- 30-4100 - Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-4900 - Wideband Failsafe Gauge
- 30-2310 - Inline Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340 - 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller
- 30-2340-N - 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller - Nascar
- 30-5130 - Analog Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-5143 - Analog E85 Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-2320 - X-WiFi Wideband/EGT Controller