AEM universal digital wideband 02 AFR UEGO gauge and controller single channel, all in one. It unites accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. This gauge is a must have for all tuned performance engines.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white face plates included
- Weld-in bung included
- 4 x butt connectors
- 4 lead harness
- UEGO sensor harness