The Odyssey PC 680 Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 680A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
Odyssey PC 680 Specs
- 680 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 595 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 525 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- 17 amp hours
- Short circuit current over 1800A
- 25 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- Length 7 1/16"
- Width 2 15/16"
- Height 6 9/16"
- Weighs less than 14.5 lbs
- Off-road race use only
- 6 month limited automotive warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright
Odyssey PC680 Drycell Battery + Terminals
Cancer & Reproductive Harm