Action Clutch IRONMAN heavy duty diaphragm metallic solid system is designed for track only application as the solid disc hub provides no reduction on drivetrain shock.
- Explicitly engineered for dedicated high horsepower race applications and heavy track use
Not recommended for daily/street use at all
- Single diaphragm RIGID Sintered iron clutch system
- Impressive holding capacity for a single plate clutch
- Should be used with Action Steel Flywheel
- Rapid heat dissipation and long durability
- Increased holding capacity - specifically for track use applications only
- Pedal feel: heavy with smooth engagement. Engagement is On or Off clutch.
No clutch chatter but light engagement noise / increased gear rattle
- Made of American Sintered Iron formula
- Heavy duty pressure plate
- Sintered iron solid clutch disc
- Release bearing
- Alignment tool
- Pilot bearing
- Action Clutch decal + lanyard
- 88-00 Civic/CRX w/B-series swap + hydraulic trans
- 94-97 Delsol Si DOHC VTEC (B16A3)
- 99-00 Civic Si (B16A2)
- 90-93 Integra w/hydraulic transmission conversion
- 94-01 Integra (ALL)
- 97-01 Integra Type-R (JDM & US)
Note: Purchasing the wrong type of clutch kit for your specific engine horsepower output can result in catastrophic clutch failure, damage to the transmission, and void warranty eligibility. Please use the chart below to help narrow down your Action Clutch kit choice.
Example: using a clutch kit with an unsprung disc on a stock/lightly modified powered engine that is street/daily driven can destroy the rivets holding the unsprung disc together. Unsprung discs/clutch kits are not designed for street/daily use or a constant on/off engagement environment. Similar to running a marathon in sandles vs. running shoes.
Action Clutch Ironman Clutch Kit - B-series
Cancer & Reproductive Harm