Action Clutch stage 5 "2MS"clutch kits features a dual clamp load heavy-duty pressure plate mated to a metallic sprung disc. This clutch kit is engineered for high horsepower vehicles that encounter heavy-duty street use and frequent drag/road/drifting racing. The clutch features a significant increase in pedal pressure, aggressive engagement, rapid head dissipation, and outstanding holding capacity.
Optional disc: 6 puck or 4 puck
- Intended for race applications only / heavy track use
Not recommended for street use
- Single dual clamp diaphragm with Iron puck clutch system
- Dual clamp load heavy duty pressure plate with reinforced drive straps for durability
- Engineered for dedicated high horsepower race vehicles
- Increase torque capacity when using Iron formulated clutch disc
- 200-400% increase in holding capacity
- Pedal feel: heavy with aggressive engagement
Clutch chatter is normal with this type of clutch kit / increased gear rattle
- Kit Includes: pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing (when applicable)
Note: 02-05 Civic Si (K20A3) & 02-06 RSX base (K20A3) clutch kits include a lightened flywheel.
Note: Purchasing the wrong type of clutch kit for your specific engine horsepower output can result in catastrophic clutch failure, damage to the transmission, and void warranty eligibility. Please use the chart below to help narrow down your Action Clutch kit choice.
Example: using a clutch kit with an unsprung disc on a stock/lightly modified powered engine that is street/daily driven can destroy the rivets holding the unsprung disc together. Unsprung discs/clutch kits are not designed for street/daily use or a constant on/off engagement environment. Similar to running a marathon in sandles vs. running shoes.