Universal Fluid Temperature Sensor with 1/8" NPT Male Thread by AEM. This sensor measures temperature of water, coolant, and oil. It has a temperature operating range of 20C to 150C / -4F to 302F . It’s made of brass with pinouts for ground and sensor signal, and comes with a connector, connector lock, and terminals.
Kit contents: 1/8" NPT Temperature Sensor with Deutsch Style Connector, Aluminum Bung, Connector and Pins.
- Accuracy: < 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -20C to 150C / -4F to 302F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Instructions
- Dissipation Constant: 12 mW/°C. The ratio, at a specified ambient temperature, of the change in the power dissipation of the sensor to the resultant temperature change of the thermistor. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Thermal Time Constant: 10 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8" NPT
- Hex Size: 1/2"
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 10g
- Electrical Termination: Weatherproof High Performance DTM-Style connector. Includes Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Includes: Water Temp Sensor High Performance DTM-Style, 1/8" NPT Alumium Bung, Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Universal fitment
AEM Oil / Water Fluid Temperature Sensor Kit
Cancer & Reproductive Harm