The fitting of the range of Flush series AeroCatch panel retention latches is now easier than ever with these simple captive nut plates. Now redeveloped in injection molded plastic and totally corrosion resistant. Designed to be mounted on the underside of the panel. Could be cut to fit around hood and bootlid strengthening bars, but do largely rely on a flat surface for maximum utilization.
- New lightweight injection molded plastic construction
- Simply to be located underneath paneling or hood
- Helps distribute load evenly
- Ring of captive nuts to enable speedy fixing
- Available for Flush and Plus Flush series Aerocatch hood pins
- Sold in pairs and supplied with longer fixing screws