ASR has developed components for adapting big AP Racing 4-piston calipers and APR 299mmx32mm vaned rotors under 15x8 wheels for Civic & Integra vehicle applications.
The ASR 11.75" Big Brake Kit (BBK) will offer a wide array of benefits, while shaving roughly 8 lbs. of unsprung weight per corner on your Civic or Integra be it for street or racing purposes.
With an incredible array of inexpensive brake pad options, pads are far larger/thicker than stock pads and will last a very long time. You'll replace your pads a lot less often, saving money in the long-term.
Mitigation of pad knockback due to 4lb. anti-knock back springs in the calipers. The AP caliper finish is highly resistant to wear and deterioration under high heat track conditions Stainless steel caliper hardware for a long caliper service life under frequent pad change conditions. High temperature, low drag seals that will hold up to track temps better than OEM components= less rebuilding and longer service life. No dust boots to burn up and make a big mess. Simple pad change with one bolt and no spring clips (no tapping out the pins as you would on a Brembo caliper). Extremely compact package for superior wheel fitment. Stainless steel pistons that keep heat out of your brake fluid to resist fluid fade during extended track sessions.
High airflow, heavy duty AP Racing J Hook brake discs that weigh 5 lbs less than the OEM units despite their larger size. AP Racing J Hook slot design that gives more pad bite/feel, and distributes heat evenly throughout the disc. Disc metallurgy specifically designed to handle the temps typically seen on track offers a long service life.
Because of their quality and trusted brand name, AP Racing brake systems hold their value well in the used market, and you will get a considerable amount of money back out of them when you decide to part and sell your car
- 2 x AP Racing CP8350 calipers w/etch ASR logo modified for 15x8 wheel fitment (4.8lbs each w/out pads)
- 2 x ASR hard anodized billet aluminum mounting brackets with ARP studs & 12 point nuts.
- 4 x 17mm caliper/knuckle mounting hardware
- 2 x 11.75" x 1.25" (299x36mm) AP Racing CP3862 racing discs, 60 Vane, J-Hook design (10.71lbs each)
- 2 x ASR hard anodized billet aluminum hats with 4x100 & 5x114 PCD patterns w/ hardware
- 2 x ASR 3mm hard anodized hub spacers (for 4x100 applications*)
- Brake pad size specs: 133.2mm x 60.0mm x 20.0mm
*Brake pads not included
- Brake lines are not included, however, OEM and aftermarket lines are compatible. New crush washers are highly suggested.
Compatible aftermarket brake pads:
- Wilwood: SL6R Type 7420
- Hawk: HB 521.800
- PFC: 7751.20 BB
- Ray: R701.20
- Port: 43/4" Stockcar BB
The ASR 11.75" BBK has been designed to fit under certain 15x8 wheels. However, not all 15x8 wheels are compatible.
Test fit approved wheels:
- All Volk TE37 15x8 +35 / +25
- All Gram Lights 57DR 15x8 +35 / +25
- All Gram Lights 57 Transcend 15x8 +35 / +25
- Enkei PF01 16"
Test fit non-approved wheels:
- Enkei RPF1 15x8 (any offset)
- FFD EVO1 15x8
- 949 Racing 6UL 15x8
*4x100 Compatible Vehicle Applications
- The ASR 11.75" BBK is specifically designed for fitment on 4x100 Honda/Acura knuckle assemblies w/10.3" with or without ABS brake system. and 11" (Type-R) sized ABS brake system.
- Fitment on the smaller 4x100 / 9.2" brake system (non-ABS) knuckle assemblies is non-compatible. Vehicles with factory 9.2" brake/knuckle assemblies will need to be upgrade to an 10.3" knuckle & brake assembly to be compatible with this kit.
- 90-91 Civic EX
- 89-91 Civic/CRX SiR (JDM)
- 93-95 Civic EX w/ABS
- 94-95 Civic Si HB w/ABS
- 93-97 Delsol models w/ABS
- 96-00 Civic EX w/ABS
- 99-00 Civic Si
- 90-93 Integra (all models)
- 94-01 Integra (all models)
* The included hub spacers are for 4x100 applications only. They are placed onto the face of the wheel hub and get sandwiched behind the rotor hat, effectively re-correcting and centering the AP Racing rotor within the AP Racing caliper. The reason behind these spacers is because of slight hub offset variances between 4x100 and 5x114 wheel hubs (5x114 hubs are 3mm wider than 4x100 hubs thus affecting 4x100 rotor-to-caliper alignment).
5x114 Compatible Vehicle Applications
- Any 92-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra with JDM ITR 98+ Spec 36mm 5 lug conversion
- 98-01 JDM Integra Type-R (ie. 36mm 5 lug)
- 06-11 Civic Si (8th gen civic)
- 12-15 Civic Si (9th gen civic)
- 02-06 RSX Type-S
The listed 5x114 equipped vehicles are automatically compatible. 3mm hub spacers are not required to be used with 5x114 applications (only 4x100).