The Eibach Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit for the 2016+ Civic's & 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R replaces the solid 20.5mm rear stabilizer bar for a tubular 2-way adjustable 22mm counterpart. This upgrade allows you to fine tune your suspension characteristics allowing you to reduce/keep OEM understeer characteristics, all while reducing body roll.
Enhance your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit. While our PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness and all mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- 22mm tubular anti-roll sway bar
- 2-way adjustable
- Mounting brackets, urethane bushings, and urethane grease included
- Direct replacement of OEM rear sway bar (reusing OEM endlinks and bolts)
- Performance tuned handling
- Further reduce body roll
- Precision engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance lowering spring kits
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile warranty
Vehicle Fitment: 2016+ Civic (all models including Si), 2017+ Civic Type-R FK8
Interested in other 10th gen Civic & FK8 Civic Type-R parts? Click HERE