The Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R replaces the tubular OEM 29mm front & solid 20.5mm rear stabilizer bars for a tubular 32mm front & 22mm rear counterpart. This upgrade allows you to fine-tune your suspension characteristics allowing you to reduce/keep OEM understeer characteristics, all while reducing body roll.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL Single Sway Bar Kit comes complete with greased urethane bushings for improved responsiveness and all mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Eibach ANTI-ROLL Sway Bar Kit reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over the stock Sway Bar. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
- 1 x 32mm tubular front anti-roll non-adjustable sway bar
- 1 x 25mm tubular rear anti-roll 2-way adjustable sway bar
- Billet black mounting brackets, urethane bushings, and grease
- Direct replacement of OEM anti-roll bars (reusing OEM end-links)
- Performance tuned handling
- Further reduce body roll
- Precision engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance lowering spring kits
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS
- Million-Mile warranty
Vehicle Fitment: 2017+ Civic Type-R
Interested in other 10th gen Civic & FK8 Civic Type-R parts? Click HERE