The Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs is the perfect answer for most popular street cars.
It’s Eibach's legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle’s performance and appearance. Pro-Kit lowers your car’s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nosedive under braking.
Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality.
By using Eibach's proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Pro-Kit Performance Spring Features
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity – lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
Vehicle Application / Fitment
- 16+ Civic hatchback (all models - excluding Type-R / click here for CTR)
Lowers vehicle: front 1" / rear 0.8"
- 16+ Civic coupe (all models including Si )
Lowers vehicle: front 0.9" / rear 1"
- 16+ Civic sedan (all models)
Lowers vehicle: front 0.7" / rear 1"
* Your results may vary. As Eibach has learned from racing and independent testing, lowering your car or truck's ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
Note: product images illustration purposes only; application contents may vary from photos shown.
Eibach PRO-KIT Performance Springs - 2016+ Civic
Cancer & Reproductive Harm