Function Performance Spring (FPS) was created with keeping your best interest in mind. It will improve your ride, your handling and increase the life of your strut whether your car is a daily driver or a track car. For those seeking consistency on the track, our FPS offers a 2% tolerance within manufactured spring rate while offering weight savings. This means that you will have a higher quality spring with consistent rates where it counts with the durability that you need. Even if you don’t track your ride, these springs can get rid of some of those bothersome problems created by the inconsistency of stock springs. Don’t have a Function and Form coil-over system? Don’t worry about it! FPS are compatible with most coil-over systems that use 2.5 or 2.75 inner diameters. All springs are coated to withstand the rigorous changes of elements during all season changes. Salt spray tested, these springs can handle the coldest icy day to the hottest dessert heat with no problem. Designed not to crack under the elements, our FPS will offer peace of mind no matter where you are.
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects including coil sag
- Compatible with most Function & Form coil-overs: TYPE ONE, TYPE TWO and TYPE THREE.
- Made from high quality material sourced from Europe, U.S.A., and Japan.
- Marked in pounds and kilograms – no conversion necessary.
- Manufactured spring rate within 2% of tolerance of spring rate.
- Total weight: 1.060-1.900kg (varies per application).
- Inner Diameter: 2.75 (70.85mm) +/- 1.00mm.
- Outer Diameter: 87mm-98.35mm.
- Free Length: 7 inches (177.80mm)