The JHP-Goodridge hydraulic clutch line is made with a sheath of tightly braided stainless steel wire to protect against abrasion and swelling which is further protected by an aesthetically pleasing black colored rubber coating. The resistance to "line swell" both improves the firmness and consistency of clutch pedal.
Note: Must use K20Z3 style clutch slave cylinder (CSC). Clutch line is NOT compatible with K20A/A2/A3 CSC.
- K-swap and 06-15 Civic Si specific application
Must use K20Z3,K20Z1, K24A2/A4/A8, or K24Z style CSC
06-15 Civic Si & 05-06 RSX must also use EM1 CMC
- Black colored rubber coating and Goodridge tag
- "Z1" coated fittings
- 46" length line (end to end)
- 1 x banjo bolt
- 2 x crush washers
- 2 x cushioned hose clamps
- 1 x NPT M10x1.0 adapter (Z1 coated)
- Compatible with S2000 CMC upgrade (K-swapped cars)
- Compatible with CMC upgrade for 06-15 Civic Si & 05-06 RSX
- For left hand drive use only
Please note -- this clutch line fully replaces the factory clutch hard and soft line(s) that lead from the clutch master cylinder (CMC) all the way down to the clutch slave cylinder (CSC). Please refer to diagrams above for visual aide.
K-series era vehicle applications: 06-11 Civic Si, 12-15 Civic Si, and 05-06 RSX (All M/T) - requires CMC upgrade!
K-swapped vehicle applications (w/K20Z3, K20Z1, or K24A2/A4/A8 CSC): 92-00 Civic, 92-97 Delsol, and 94-01 Integra
Goodridge Black Hydraulic Clutch Line - K-swap & 06-15 Civic Si / 05-06 RSX
Cancer & Reproductive Harm