The JHP-Goodridge hydraulic clutch line is made with a sheath of tightly braided stainless steel wire to protect against abrasion & swelling which is further protected by a Carbon colored rubber coating which is aesthetic pleasing. The resistance to "line swell" both improves the firmness and consistency of clutch pedal.
- Fitment for K-swapped 92-00 Civic, 92-97 Delsol, and 94-01 Integra vehicles
- Compatible with S2000 clutch master cylinder conversions
- 1 x NPT M10x1.0 corrosion resistant adapter
- 2 x cushioned hose clamps
- For left hand drive vehicles only
- V2 now features added length, 1 x NPT adapter (instead of two), and a Banjo end for easier CMC mounting.
Please note -- this clutch line fully replaces the factory clutch hard and soft line(s) that lead from the clutch master cylinder (CMC) all the way down to the clutch slave cylinder (CSC). Please refer to diagrams above for visual clarification.
Goodridge Kevlar Hydraulic Clutch Line V2 - K swap
Cancer & Reproductive Harm