In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change.
Included with kits are the clips and pins that fit the Injector Dynamics Injectors. You can either re-pin your factory harness or purchase the optional plug and play adapters.
Images used for illustration purposes and may not reflect exact product or model.
Available Sizes: 725cc (disco), 850cc (disco), 1000cc (disco), 1050cc (replaces 1000cc), 1300cc, and 2000cc
See pull down menu for available Subaru vehicle applications.
NOTE 1: ID725 & ID 1000 injectors for 2013+ BRZ require an 8mm fuel rail spacer for proper injector fitment (not included). Spacer not required for ID850/1050/1300/2000 injectors.
NOTE 2: There are no adapters available for any of the ID2000 injectors at this time. Please select 'Injector Only' when ordering.
Injector Dynamics ID1050x Injectors
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x. Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner. Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life
- Nominal Flow Rate - 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
Injector Dynamics ID1300x Injectors
The ID1300x is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300x was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300x has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300x allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 6.0 Bar (87.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector. Flowing in excess of 2000cc/min at 3 bar, the ID2000 will also provide a smooth stoichiometric idle on small bore engines running E85, and it will do all this while maintaining strict linearity up to 95% duty cycle at 9000rpm. With a pressure capability of 9 bar this injector can flow as much as 3700cc/min with excellent low pulsewidth linearity, and has the broadest operating range of any injector on the market.
- Nominal Flow Rate - 2225cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector - Denso
Injector Dynamics Fuel Injector Kits - Subaru (WRX/STi/BRZ)
Cancer & Reproductive Harm