The Mishimoto racing thermostat for Honda/Acura applications will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. The Mishimoto racing thermostat will significantly decrease high engine temperature resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will open up at a lower temperature (60-68°C) than standard factory thermostats (78°C). This allows the coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures.
- 88-00 Civic/CRX (all) (68° C / 155° F)
- 06-11 Civic Si (68° C)(68° C / 155° F)
- 90-01 Integra (all) (68° C)(68° C / 155° F)
- 02-06 Acura RSX (60° C)
- 92-95 Prelude (68° C / 155° F)
- 90-99 Accord (68° C / 155° F)
- 00-09 S2000 (60° C)