Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the oil pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
For all Honda B-series engines
- Works with OEM exhaust manifold and most aftermarket exhaust/header combination's
- Sump baffle that fully surrounds oil pump pickup for increased oil control while accelerating, cornering and braking
- Turbo/Supercharger oil drainback
- Magnetic drain plug and temperature sensor bung provision
- Clear zinc plating for durability and corrosion resistance
Direct replacement for the following B-series engines JDM or USDM:
(OEM pickup is fully compatible)
- B16A (all years JDM/US)
- B18A/B (all years)
- B18C/1/4/5 (all years JDM/US)
- LS/VTEC (B18C1/C5 oil pickup required)
- B20/VTEC (B18C/C5 oil pickup required)
Type-R engine owners: this Moroso oil pan is incompatible with the 1-piece lower transmission brace. You will have to switch to the 2-piece steel (B16A or B18C1) lower trans braces. Click here for image.