These front upper spherical/bronze bearing camber/caster arms improve performance and allow for more precise suspension tuning.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable camber up to +1.5 degrees and as low as -2.5 degrees from OEM
- Dual-caster option of +2 degrees over OEM
- High load 863 bronze bearings with stainless steel offset pins for caster adjustment
- CNC machined 4140 steel adjustable spherical bearing block
- CNC machined and heat treated stainless steel high misalignment 45 degree spacers
- Zinc plated 3/16″ super stiff steel arms
- Fine thread 10 mm high strength 10.9 grade hardware
- Very stiff 3/16″ steel arms eliminate unwanted arm flex
- Improved cornering, braking and throttle response
- Reduced tire temperature and tire wear
- Reduce wheel alignment changes
- Long lasting maintenance free and fully rebuild-able
- 96-00 Civic (all)
NOTE: Suspension travel needs to be checked prior to setting the vehicle on the ground with and without tire in place. The shock's bump stop(s) need to bottom out BEFORE the arm hits the chassis if the vehicle is very low. If the arm hits the chassis, you will need to run larger bump stops. Though, these arms have a lot of travel and the tire will probably contact the chassis before the arm ever bottoms out on the shock tower. This is vital to check, as bottoming out will damage the spherical bearing and will need replacement!