Replacing the factory rubber bushing rear lower control arm with the PCI spherical bearing rear lower control arm effectively helps eliminate issues like sloppy inconsistent handling, alignment changes, rear drift under braking. One of the main key features and most important fix or upgrade to any track car is PCI's shock mounting location design that uses a bronze plain bearing which 100% eliminates all rotational deflection caused from heavier after market sway bars. With PCI's design, the sway bar will react instantly and do its job during cornering. Eliminating the rotational deflection and having the bar react instantly allows the bar load up through out the whole cycle vs. a delay from the arm deflection then a abrupt spike that causes sudden over steer.
- 100% reduction in rotational deflection from heavy sway bars
- Allows for more precise suspension adjustments
- Helps eliminate wheel alignment changes
- Helps eliminates suspension deflection seen with rubber or urethane bushings
- Long lasting maintenance free 4130 steel spherical bearings
- Extremely resistant to all harsh weather, street, and racing conditions
- Low cost and fully re-buildable
- 6061-T6 aluminum arm
- 304 Stainless steel spacers
- 5/8″ 4130 outer race spherical bearings
Vehicle applications: 88-91 Civic/CRX, 92-95 Civic, 92-97 Delsol, 90-93 Integra, 94-01 Integra (excl. Type-R).