The Kics Racing Composite R40 iCONIX lugs are made of chromium molybdenum steel (SCM435 forging) to resist the harshest of race abuse. The R40 unique feature (patent pending) of this six-sided, hexagonal lug nut is that each lug consists of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts. Made from chromoly steel 435. Lessen the chances of ruining your wheels with these impact gun friendly lug nuts.
- 12x1.50mm thread pitch (Honda, Acura, most Toyotas)
- Neo Chrono finish
- Black Plastic Cap
- 16 piece lug nut set w/4-piece lock set
- 17mm hex
- 44mm total height
- 26mm of internal thread
- 60-degree lug seat
- Impact gun friendly
- Cap can be removed for use with extended lug studs
- Resin tool to remove and install caps
- Key for locking lugs included
- Compatible with extended studs when cap is removed.
Project Kics R40 Iconix Extended Lug Nuts With Locks - Neo Chrono M12x1.50
Cancer & Reproductive Harm