An engine’s camshafts must be set at their proper positions relative to the crankshaft in order to maximize horsepower. Pro Series Cam Gears enable serious tuners to optimize horsepower and torque by being able to adjust camshaft timing, allowing them to tailor the power curve appropriately. Thanks to laser-etched timing and directional marks, precise camshaft adjustments can be made quickly and easily. Pro Series Cam Gears feature precision-machined, hard-anodized teeth to reduce premature wear with a signature, six-bolt design that eliminates gear slipping. Skunk2’s lightweight design and CNC-machined, 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction reduces rotational inertia, resulting in increased engine response and acceleration. Skunk2’s adjustable cam gears have also been proven on race cars in the most extreme conditions for more than a decade.
- Adjusts +/-10 Degrees
- CNC-Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Hard-Anodized Outer Gear I
- ndustry-Leading Six-Bolt Design
- 35% Lighter Than OEM Cam Gears
- 5% Lighter Than Skunk2 Tuner Series Cam Gears
- Engine fitment: B-series (all) and H23A1 Non-VTEC