Skunk2’s cast-aluminum Pro Series Intake Manifolds for Honda’s D-series engines are a direct-fit replacement for D-series SOHC VTEC engines and are compatible with all factory sensors and throttle bodies as large as 75mm.
Pro Series Intake Manifolds offer horsepower and torque gains greater than competitors’ manifolds but without compromising mid-range power output. The design incorporates specially tapered runners as well as a larger, tapered plenum that together preserve mid-range power but increase and accelerate airflow to allow for significant top-end power gains. Pro Series Intake Manifold runner exits are also machined to best match the cylinder head’s ports. Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifold’s shape and design also increases wave scavenging effects at the engine’s ideal operating range, which allow for a broad increase in usable power.
Note: this is a "Grade B" Skunk2 product meaning there are flaws or production inconsistencies within this product and can vary.
Pro D-series Intake Manifold Features
- Black series finish
- Increased Mid-Range And Top-End HP And Torque
- 66mm Throttle Body Bore
- High-Grade, 356-Aluminum Construction
- OEM-Quality, Shell-Molded Casting
- Skunk2 Nameplate
- Vacuum-Tested For Quality
- OEM Sensor Provisions
- Grade B (flaws & inconsistencies)
- Not compatible with OEM D-series throttle body. Must use larger-bore Skunk2 throttle body or similar.
- Not directly compatible with Civic Wagon or Wagovan; clearance modifications required.
- Not directly compatible with '96-'00 Civic; brake proportioning valve and fuel filter clearancing required.
- Ideal for turbocharged and naturally aspirated applications.
- 66mm throttle body opening can be port-matched up to 70mm.