Supertech pistons are manufactured from extruded high silicon, enhanced 4032 alloy that low thermal expansion, excellent wear resistance and higher thermal conductivity. A phosphate dry lubricant coating is applied to pistons to protect against ring micro welding and enhance skirt lubrication.
- Forged from enhanced 4032 alloy and CNC machined
- Contact reduction grooves are standard
- Honed & reamed pin bores and precise fit
- High tensile strength and evenly distributed hardness
- Withstands up to 42psi of turbo boost, w/alcohol, w/out any problems
- A 2 or 3 forging steps process yeilds a fine structural grain oriented in fibers in the same direction of the stresses.
- Wrist pins are constructed or cold extruded chrome molly steel for high strength to be used with the wire clip locks.
- Quality Control is performed after every step of the manufacturing process in climate controlled environments to ensure reliability of dimensions
- Rings, wrist pins, and wire locks are included.
Nissan RB20 Bore & Compression Ratio Options:
- 78.50mm / 8.5cr
- 79mm / 8.5cr