TODA competition exhaust manifold is developed based on data acquired from competition and continual engine dyno bench testing. It is designed to extract every bit of horsepower from a modified normally aspirated engine with attention paid to improving power all over the powerband.
An auxiliary oxygen sensor port is built into to every header to allow for fitment of lambda meters and air/fuel ratio monitors. This will allow for precise tuning of engine management systems and fuel control devices. TODA Racing currently offers 2 versions of the S2000 exhaust manifold. The Standard version is designed to improve power through out the entire powerband, with a focus on high-end power. This version is recommended for competition use where the engine operates mainly in the high rpm range.
An auxiliary oxygen sensor port is built into to every header to allow for fitment of lambda meters and air/fuel ratio monitors. This will allow for precise tuning of engine management systems and fuel control devices.
- Dyno tested (Equal length 4-2-1 + Taper) design Ø45mm → Ø50mm → Ø55mm → Taper → Ø60mm *Taper design is adopted from feedback from both racing and the bench testing.
- Racing high flow junctions design Each section of the manifold has optimized pipe lengths, diameters and angles as well as high flow junctions.
- With the service adapter for A/F sensor
- Made of light weight stainless steel for both durability and looks
- Flange manufactured by high precision machining center
- The standard catalyst can be installed.
Toda Exhaust Manifold - S2000 (Standard Version)
Cancer & Reproductive Harm