Wilwood BP-10/20/30 series replacement pads offer a range of braking characteristics ranging from dual purpose street/race use to full race for your Wilwood Dynalite brake kit.
BP-10 Pad Characteristics:
- Great for street use and occasional canyon running
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.
- Good low to middle temperature wear rates, increases as temperature increases.
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without excessive abrasion on vented iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve
BP-20 Pad Characteristics:
- More of a track pad vs. street; weekend warrior.
- Provides increased friction levels with extended temperature range over BP-10.
- Has a progressive response rate as pedal pressure and temperature increase to provide confident, repeated stops and outstanding modulation characteristics.
- Unique metallic composite formulation provides an aggressive feel without the harsh noise, high rotor abrasion and extreme dust levels associated with high metallic based compounds.
- Medium friction, highest effective temperature range in medium temp. pad group.
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to the temperature.
- Moderate wear rate at high temperature
BP-30 Pad Characteristics:
- Time attack / track use only - Not for street use!
- Newest racing pad from Wilwood
- Medium-high friction compound with good cold response.
- High friction, smooth initial response, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications.
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions.
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors.
- Steady rise in friction as temperature increases.
- Low wear rate
Total of 4 pads included (2 per side).
Pads specially designed for Wilwood FRONT Dynalite & DPHA brake calipers.
Wilwood BP Series SmartPad Front Brake Pads
Cancer & Reproductive Harm